- Don't like remembering which number perform which action in voicemail menus? Tired of wading through voicemail menus explaining which numbers to press? VMailHelper helps you navigate voicemail menus. Configure and label on-screen buttons to perform common voicemail actions so you don't have to remember them.
- Install VMailHelper.prc. Optionally install one or more of the included .pdb files which contain preconfigured voicemail settings.
- To use VMailHelper, dial into your voice-mailbox as you normally would, then switch to VMailHelper.
- Note that during a call, numbers can be dialed directly in VMailHelper by pressing the number keys on the keyboard.
- Fix a reported issue where the web update check sometimes failed.
- Fixed a bug where the selected preset wasn't remembered across sessions.
- Other minor interface improvements.
- If the Treo keyguard preferences are set to disable the touchscreen during calls, VMailHelper now temporarily re-enables touchscreen when in use.
- If VMailHelper is assigned to a physical button, pressing that button while VMailHelper is active now switches presets.
- Holding the Option key while pressing up/down on the 5-way navigator now switches presets.
- Finally fixed broken icons in the automatic dialog.
- New button layout to accomodate tapping buttons with fingertips.
- Can now dial voicemail and show itself automatically. Note that there's a known bug where the buttons don't display icons.
- Adjusted the default Sprint and VTech i6786 presets.
- No longer shows the preset popup trigger if there is only one preset installed.
- Minor 5-way navigator adjustments.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened when deleting the last preset in the list.
- Fixed a drawing issue when switching to a preset with fewer buttons than the previous one.